A well-established contract development organisation who are looking for a Raw Materials Specialist to join them on a permanent bases.
Job Title: Raw Materials Specialist
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits.
Location: Cheshire, North West.
SRG are currently working on behalf of a well-established contract development organisation who are looking for a Raw materials specialist to join them on a permanent bases. You will be working within a cross matrix team, supporting with the development of pre-clinical and clinical trial products. This is a perfect opportunity for someone with experience within an analytical laboratory who would like to move into a GMP/Pharmaceutical company.
The position will entail a wide range of responsibilities including, but not limited to;
* Supporting with quality investigations such as OOS or OOT.
* Sampling and testing requirements for raw materials, including use and interpretation of the pharmacopoeias
* Approval of the raw materials
* Ability to train junior members of staff with a can-do attitude
* Be educated to BSc level or equivalent within a pharmaceutical/analytical or scientific subject (OR relevant industrial experience)
* Hands on experience working within a QC or R&D laboratory, working to GMP / GLP standards.
* Solid understanding of regulatory standards within a pharmaceutical setting.
* Solid understanding of testing raw materials for GMP manufactures, specifically; writing and approving raw material specifications
* Can comfortably work independently on chromatography techniques such as HPLC.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Ayesha Dar at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Ayesha Dar on (01618682237).
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2159951
- Posted: 28th April 2021
- Expires: 26th May 2021