CK Group are recruiting for a Junior Validation Engineer to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Thetford on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement.
This Validation Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Thetford, Norfolk.
£24.24 per hour PAYE.
Junior Validation Engineer Role:
- Lead validation activities on specific projects including defining the validation requirements to ensure compliance with Annex 11, 15 and industrial guidance such as GAMP.
- Ability to translate local, corporate and regulatory requirements into validation requirements.
- Liaise with project team members.
- Ability to perform Risk Assessments, such as Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) for example, to critique a process or equipment and thereby define the level and scope of validation required.
- Ability to write User Requirement Specifications, Design/Installation/Operational/Performance Qualification protocols and reports for validation and/or trial purposes.
- Run validation project execution DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ in conjunction with relevant stakeholders ensuring timelines are met and deliverables achieved.
- Experience within pharmaceutical or medical devices.
- Minimum: degree level education in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Microbiology, Engineering or similar or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in Equipment/Process Systems, Cleaning Validation, HVAC, QA, QC or Cleanroom systems would be preferred.
For more information or to apply for this Junior Validation Engineer position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50497.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50497
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 28th April 2021
- Expires: 26th May 2021