An opportunity has arisen for a Quality Control Technician with some experience to join a well - established medical device organisation based in the North West.
This vacancy is initially for 3 months leading to permanent position
The applicant will be responsible for checking the quality of all incoming and outgoing material and products and also, monitor quality standards of the manufactured products
Knowledge & Skills
- HND in chemistry or related discipline with relevant experience in scientific laboratory
- Ability to check samples for quality, using appropriate methods
- Monitor the equipment used and ensure it is well-maintained
- Familiar with quality testing
- Knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies
- Checking all paperwork and recording data accurately
- The ability to prioritise work.
- An aptitude and enthusiasm for problem solving.
- Self-motivation and ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Good attention to detail and proactive approach.
- Good numeric skills and computer literacy.
- The ability to communicate technical concepts clearly, both verbally and in writing.
The individual will be expected to be efficient and comply with all safety standards.
All applicants must be living in the UK and eligible to work.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: R-CHT6
Website: ST Recruitment
- Updated: 28th April 2021
- Expires: 26th May 2021