We are currently looking for a Industrialisation Scientist (Automation) to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the Industrialisation Scientist (Automation) you will be responsible for supporting the automation of processes owing to the development of novel medicinal products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Industrialisation Scientist (Automation) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support laboratory based development activities across a variety of projects. You will be the subject matter expert on the automation of assays including ELISA, PCR and flow cytometry.
2. As the Industrialisation Scientist (Automation), you will influence the design of experiments, developing automated assays to increase sample throughput and reduce the associated human error.
3. You will support the translation of research-focussed manufacturing and analytical processes to clinical manufacturing protocols.
4. You will be responsible for the planning, writing and execution of SOPs, assuring the maintenance of data records in compliance with company policy.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Industrialisation Scientist (Automation) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in a Life Science subject or a degree with the equivalent practical experience e.g. Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Cellular and Molecular Biology
2. Proven experience with use of automation, including set up and troubleshooting, within an academic or industrial research setting.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with automated assays or automated systems e.g. ELISA, PCR, flow cytometry, liquid handling, high-throughput systems
Key Words: Industrialisation | Cell Therapy | Gene Therapy | Assay | ELISA | Flow Cytometry | PCR | Liquid Handling | Automation | Automated | High-Throughput Systems | London | SOPs | Protocol | Validating Procedures | Process Development |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jogesh Bowry
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634616
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 27th April 2021
- Expires: 25th May 2021