Analytical Project Manager / Chromatography Lead
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Permanent Position, London Based
Are you an expert in Pharmaceutical analysis using Chromatography techniques?
Would you like to work in a role away from the lab managing analytical projects within a reputable Pharmaceutical analysis organisation?
My client are an established contract analysis pharmaceutical organisation, specialising in delivering reliable and complex analytical services. Due to expansion they are looking to hire an Analytical Project Manager who will lead and deliver projects across the analytical chemistry group.
The successful candidate will act as point of contact for all technical enquiries from clients, ensuring analytical work in the Chromatography laboratory is planned and delivered on time and to budget. You'll work across a range of dosage forms and will help to shape the scope and delivery of projects using your analytical expertise. You'll have input into projects throughout their life-cycle, from early conception through to completion and delivery of results.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, expanding organisation with a great reputation and range of specialist analytical services.
Key Responsibilities of the Analytical Project Manager / Chromatography Lead will include;
- Management of several projects simultaneously to approved budgets and timelines.
- Plan, organise, perform and report assigned project work, including assigning laboratory workloads.
- Provide analytical chemistry technical insight (including method development and validation) to support project delivery across chromatography techniques e.g. GC, GC-MS, LC-MS, HPLC etc.
- Train and supervise members of the analytical team as/when the project requires.
- Ensure compliance to in-house, GMP, GxP and UKAS standards.
- Generate documentation associated with all stages of the project, including quality records and technical reports.
- Organise and lead regular project team meetings and presentations.
To be considered for this Analytical Project Manager / Chromatography Lead vacancy, you will need the following skills and experience;
- BSc/MSc/PhD in a scientific subject (Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, etc.) or equivalent relevant working experience.
- Expertise in analytical chemistry chromatography techniques e.g. GC, HS-GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS and HPLC.
- Experienced in the analysis of pharmaceutical products across a range of dosage forms.
- Demonstratable understanding of GMP (GxP and UKAS are beneficial).
- Proven project management skills gained from delivering laboratory projects.
- The ability to drive analytical projects, with excellent planning and organising skills.
- Strong written skillset in order to prepare technical scientific reports, documents and presentations.
Key Words "Project Manager, Project Management, Analytical Chemistry, Chromatography, GC, HS-GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, HPLC, Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, GMP, Project Plan, Project Budget, Stakeholders, London"
Please apply online or call Katie-May Kress on 0203 0964711 for more information.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Contact: Katie-May Kress
- Phone: 0203 096 4711
- Reference: J2159711
- Posted: 27th April 2021
- Expires: 25th May 2021