Technical Project Manager - Pharmaceuticals
£50,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Permanent Position, Greater London / Surrey
Do you have a background in the Pharmaceutical industry, with demonstratable regulatory, quality and/or technical experience?
Would you like to work as a Project Lead for a growing Pharmaceutical Company?
SRG are exclusive partners with a Pharmaceutical company with a track record of year on year growth. They have a strong portfolio of licensed and unlicensed medicines on market and are always looking to expand their scope. Their product range includes both over the counter and prescription medicines, and is a broad range of dosage forms, including solid tablets, liquids & injectables.
Due to continued expansion they are looking to hire a Technical Project Manager, to join their regulatory and technical team with a focus on managing a portfolio of varied medicinal products. The successful candidate will work closely with the regulatory & supply chain teams and external contract manufacturing organisations, with activities including support of contract manufacture, regulatory compliance, technical support of on market product and oversight of artwork changes.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and expanding pharmaceutical organisation with a promising pipeline, in addition to existing portfolio of on market products.
Key Responsibilities of the Technical Project Manager - Pharmaceuticals will include;
- Manage essential technical and regulatory activities for new products.
- Act as a key point of contact for contract manufacturing organisations (CMO's) and regulatory teams, providing data and information to support the filing of regulatory submissions.
- Support technical transfer activities, including review of technical dossiers and ensuring transfers occur in line with time and cost objectives.
- Provide technical support to CMO's and the regulatory affairs team.
- Review technical documentation to ensure product quality e.g. certificates of analysis, manufacturing data and product quality reviews.
- Maintain regulatory oversight of the product portfolio, communicating changes as required.
- Support the update and maintenance of product labelling and leaflet artwork, liaising with regulatory and artwork teams.
- Resolve technical queries, and support audit preparations.
To be considered for this Technical Project Manager - Pharmaceuticals vacancy, you will need the following skills and experience;
- BSc/MSc/PhD in a scientific subject (Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Biotechnology etc.) or equivalent relevant working experience.
- Significant experience gained within the pharmaceutical industry, ideally across a range of different products and dosage forms.
- Experience within regulatory, quality and/or technical activities, including detailed understanding of GMP and other quality and regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of technology transfers and pharmaceutical manufacturing processes. Sterile manufacturing experience is beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills and a personable nature, to support relationship building with stakeholders and cross functional teams.
- Strong written skillset in order to review and prepare technical scientific reports, documents and presentations.
Key Words "Project Manager, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Tech Transfer, GMP, Good Manufacturing Practice, QA, Regulatory"
Please apply online or call Katie-May Kress on 0203 0964711 for more info
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Contact: Katie-May Kress
- Phone: 0203 096 4711
- Reference: J2160034
- Posted: 27th April 2021
- Expires: 25th May 2021