HRS are currently looking for a Programme Manager - Cell and Gene Therapy to join an exciting Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the Programme Manager - Cell and Gene Therapy you will be responsible for collaboratively generating project plans and budgets, and delivering upon these structured development programmes for promising cell therapy technologies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Programme Manager - Cell and Gene Therapy will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop an understanding of transaction types (including contractual relationships and handling of intellectual property) undertaken by the biotechnology industry and specifically the Cell and Gene Therapy industry.
2. Lead high performing, collaborative teams including both internal and external team members to deliver and adapt to situations to ensure correct project delivery.
3. Work closely with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of project outputs to schedule and within budget.
4. Write detailed technical programme of works in collaboration with internal disciplinary experts, scope out resource needs, compile budgets and spend forecasts.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Programme Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree in a Life Science related subject along with experience managing projects within academia or industry.
2. Proven experience in managing projects / programmes within ATMP, Biotechnology, Biopharmaceuticals, Cell and Gene therapy or similar.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Cell and/or Gene Therapy will be highly desirable.
Key Words: Project Manager | Programme Manager | Biotechnology | Biopharmaceutical | PRINCE2 | PMP | ATMP | Cell Therapy | Gene Therapy |
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634846
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 27th April 2021
- Expires: 25th May 2021