CK Technical are recruiting for a Product Manager to join a biotechnology group at their site based in Camberley on a permanent basis.
Our client is an international specialist in infectious disease, with a diverse product range in oncology, microbiology, haematology and serology testing.
The role will be a combination of remote and office working in Camberley.
Your main duties will be:
- Establish and maintain a strong global understanding of the life sciences markets
- Formulate marketing strategies for product positioning, market penetration and customer satisfaction
- Utilise market research to establish priority markets and identify opportunities for growth
- Develop a network of KOL\'s in this field
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 5+ years\' experience in standalone product management or strategic marketing roles, preferably within a field relevant to microbiology
- A relevant scientific qualification
- A Proven track record in setting successful portfolio strategies
- Experience in KOL development and management
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246457737 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50489.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Phoebe Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50489
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 27th April 2021
- Expires: 25th May 2021