CK Group are currently recruiting for a GMP Production Trainer with aseptic manufacturing experience, where you will be responsible for developing GMP training programs to support aseptic manufacturing. A unique position to join a biotechnology company on a permanent position based near Hitchin.
Our clients vision has always been for the UK to be a global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell and gene therapies and a place where collaborating businesses can start, and confidently grow.
GMP Production Trainer Role:
- Maintaining and updating the overall GMP manufacturing training strategy.
- Supporting the creation and delivery of training packages for aseptic operations, including cleanroom use, gowning, material transfer, and cleaning and disinfection regimes.
- Ownership of the GMP Induction training programme, including refresher GMP training.
- Delivering the internal Train the Trainer program for GMP training tasks.
- Degree qualified in Life Science or equivalent.
- Practical experience in aseptic pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Practical experience in performing training for GMP operations.
- Practical experience in writing written procedures to support GMP manufacturing operations.
- Stakeholder engagement.
For more information or to apply for this GMP Production Trainer position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49794.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49794
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 27th April 2021
- Expires: 25th May 2021