CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join an innovative Life Sciences company producing chromatography products at their site based in Durham on a permanent basis.
Our client is a small, growing life science company specialising in innovative process chromatography products for the separation and
purification of biological materials.
This Laboratory Technician role is located in Durham. .
Laboratory Technician Role:
Your main duties will be:
- To support ongoing development and production activities within the company
- Packing chromatography columns, processing polymer materials during different reaction
- stages and other responsibilities as required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have/be:
- Educated to degree level in chemistry/biochemistry or a related field.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry would be a bonus
- Self motivated, willing to learn and develop lab skills and able to work well in a small team.
For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Technician position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50481
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 50481
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 27th April 2021
- Expires: 25th May 2021