Clinical Partnership Manager
Location: Glasgow Office based with some travel (c1 trip per month – UK & Europe)
Working for a leading supplier of biologics to the Research Communities globally this position as a Clinical Partnership Manager will be responsible for the development of new capabilities for the sourcing biologics from Medical/Clinical institutions across the UK and Europe. This will include the management of existing relationships in addition to the identification of new partner organisations and facilitation of new sourcing channels under strict ethical approvals.
This role would suit an entrepreneurial individual with a life science or clinical background and experience within either the clinical research/trials sector or Project Management or commercial roles within a clinical/medical setting. A working knowledge of GCP would be desirable along with an understanding of the HTA and associated industry ethics. Applicants should be commercially minded with experience working with PI’s/Principal Investigators and developing strong relationships would be advantageous. You need to be a highly motivated self-starter, with the ability to think innovatively and work independently.
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
• Proactively seeking and establishing relationships for the expansion of products and services and sourcing of biologics
• Recruitment of PIs for collaborative partnerships and sourcing of biologics
• Site visits, audits and training to ensure regulatory compliance
• Preparation of ethics applications and study specific documents
• Establish relationships with disease specific support groups and clinical groups.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree (or higher) in a relevant Life Science discipline
• Project and/or Team leadership experience
• Proficient in Project Management
• Able to building strong relationships with stakeholders and first-class customer service skills
• Knowledge of clinical trials/research processes and an understanding of medical terminology
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluent in English)
• Experience in monitoring and/or coordinating clinical trials preferred
• Understand of cGCP/ICH guidelines
For additional information please contact Richard Taylor
- Agency: Taylorollinson
- Contact: Richard Taylor
- Posted: 26th April 2021
- Expires: 24th May 2021