CK Group are recruiting for a Packaging and Artwork Project Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on a contract basis for 18 months.
£29.13 PAYE or £32.65 Umbrella
Packaging and Artwork Project Manager Role:
- Liaise with European Country Offices in coordinating Regulatory new or update activity for packaging artwork labeling for Client products.
- Raise and coordinate packaging artwork change controls in the Artwork system
- Evaluate content of labeling updates and raise issues with the EU ALIM Lead and the Regulatory Strategists as appropriate.
- Interact and follow up with all Market Approvers as needed, and re-direct any Regulatory queries as they arise during the approval process
- 1-Bachelor\'s degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline, plus related work experience
- 2-Must be familiar with Regulatory environment, and have an understanding of labeling regulations and controls.
- 3-Must be able to interact with Client\'s globally distributed Stakeholders:
- Country offices, Manufacturing sites and Artwork Centre personnel in a professional manner.
- 4-Familiarity with, and demonstrated use of electronic Artwork and Labeling Management Systems (eg Client ePALMS business system) or equivalent.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Packaging and Artwork Project Manager role will be home based.
Please quote reference 50479.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 50479
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 26th April 2021
- Expires: 24th May 2021