CK Technical are recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Technician to join a Pharmaceutical company in the at their site based in Hatfield on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading, global, research and development based pharmaceutical company.
This role is located in Hatfield. The site is easily commutable from Stevenage and North London.
Electrical Maintenance Technician Role:
Your main duties will be ensuring preventative and reactive maintenance tasks on a range of electrical and automation equipment are completed on time and in a GMP compliant manner. This is a double days shifts role alternating weekly between morning (6am - 2pm) and evening (2pm - 10pm) shifts.
Further responsibilities may include:
- Fault finding on electrical and control equipment associated with manufacturing, packaging and support systems.
- Plant and manufacturing equipment modification.
- Operation of Maximo CMMS.
- Maintaining PLC and computer based systems, including performing backups.
- Providing support for the quality, production and technical teams when required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Completed a recognised apprenticeship in a related engineering discipline.
- Experience as an electrical maintenance technician within a regulated, manufacturing environment.
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry or knowledge of GMP regulations would be beneficial.
- Previous experience and a good knowledge of automation equipment (ideally Siemens) would be highly desirable.
For more information or to apply for this Electrical Maintenance Technician position, please contact CK Technical on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50123
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: George Truman
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50123
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 26th April 2021
- Expires: 24th May 2021