CK Group are recruiting for a Biosafety Scientist - Mycoplasma Testing to join a world class research company at their site in Edinburgh on a permanent basis.
Our client is a research company that undertakes research on infectious diseases with the aim of developing suitable diagnostic tests of vaccines.
This role will be located in Edinburgh.
The Biosafety Scientist - Mycoplasma Testing Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Adopt a lead role in the testing of biological medicinal products for mycoplasma contamination, complying with the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) regulations,
- Conduct mycoplasma testing as defined in E.P. 2.6.7 Mycoplasmas and USP-NF Mycoplasma Tests (and related validation activities).
- Be responsible for the management & execution of studies to current GMP regulatory requirements, including Data collation, data checking and interpretation as well as the Authorship of study plans and SOPs.
- Provision of oversight and training to other team personnel when required and the maintenance of equipment, facilities and materials to GMP standards.
- Educated to degree level or above in life sciences or a related field with previous experience in a similar position working in a GMP and commercial Biosafety Laboratory.
- In depth, practical knowledge of cell culture and regulatory Mycoplasma testing, as defined in European and US Pharmacopoeias and experience of managing and executing GMP regulatory studies.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
For more information or to apply for this Biosafety Scientist - Mycoplasma Testing position, please contact Mary Bolt at CK Group on 01246 457729 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50433
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 50433
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 26th April 2021
- Expires: 24th May 2021