CK Group are recruiting for a Production Planner to join a speciality chemicals company at their site based in Heanor on a contract basis for 12 months.
£15.38 ph PAYE
Production Planner Role:
- Responsible for the near-term coordination and scheduling of supply / demand plans for all specified machines and / or materials.
- Manage raw material portfolio.
- Develop finite plans on an ongoing weekly basis to maximize machine and material usage.
- Create and communicate a valid master production schedule on an ongoing weekly basis.
- Inventory management.
- Experience in an MRP Controller role gained in a manufacturing environment.
- Consistent, pro-active, high energy level and able to work on own initiative.
- Highly developed problem solving skills and critical thinking.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the MRP module of SAP would be an advantage
Our client is an advanced materials and speciality chemical company focused on the manufacture of surfactants.
This Production Planner role will be work remotely until restrictions have been lifted then it will be office based in Heanor, Derbyshire.
Please quote reference 50476.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Anett Racz
- Phone: 01246 457727
- Reference: 50476
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 26th April 2021
- Expires: 24th May 2021