CK Group is recruiting for a Study Director to join a leading bioanalytical contract research organisation (CRO), and expand their Large Molecule team. This role will be based in Barcelona (Spain) on a permanent basis. My client supports pharmaceutical development from early pre-clinical through late stage clinical research
On offer is an amazing opportunity to work and contribute to the success of an expanding CRO, with career growth opportunities and cutting edge laboratory with the latest technology.
They are looking for candidates with strong industry bioanalytics experience and technical expertise in Large Molecule Ligand binding assays.
- Coordinate the validation of analytical methods to quantify drugs, anti-drug antibodies or biomarkers in biological matrices by ligand binding assays (ELISA, MSD) according to international guidelines.
- Coordinate sample analysis projects, including regulated and non-regulated, pre-clinical and clinical studies.
- Manage method development projects.
- PhD, MSc or BSc in biology or related subject.
- Minimum 3-years? experience in bioanalytical CROs.
- Experience working with ELISA, MSD or other Ligand Binding techniques.
- Experience in managing validation and sample analysis projects for determination of Immunogenicity and PK for pre-clinical and clinical studies
- Deep understanding of international bioanalytical guidelines for PK and Immunogenicity assay validation, and experience working under GLP/GCP regulations.
- Excellent level of English (Spanish ? nice to have).
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry at CK Group on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting ref 50419.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Spain.
You MUST be eligible to work in Spain. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50419
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 26th April 2021
- Expires: 24th May 2021