Documentation & Logistics Assistant
Location: W Sussex
An exciting opportunity has developed with an innovative, niche supplier of Life Science reagents to researchers worldwide. Working from the companies European Head Offices in Sussex, this exciting opportunity would suit an enthusiastic individual with a background in documentation and logistics associated with the shipping of goods worldwide. Supporting the Documentation and logistics Manager, the day to day responsibilities will include a wide range of activities including (but not limited to):
• Ensure all orders are processed effectively & efficiently
• Make sure order documentation is generated correctly, checked and processed efficiently
• Undertake quality checks on in-coming product
• Assist in the management of goods received, ensuring all products are correctly recorded and stored.
• Support with the generation of Import/Export documentation, ensuring it is created correctly and complies comply with legislation and Couriers/Border Agency regulations.
• Work with other departments to ensure smooth communication across all divisions and the process is as efficient and effective as possible
• Support with Warehouse tasks where necessary
The successful candidate will have a good academic background (ideally degree qualified) with strong numerous and literacy. You will have previous experience working with documentation from a warehousing/logistics environment and ideally some exposure to import/export regulations and documentation. Previous experience working in highly regulated environments such as Pharma or Biotech would be advantageous. Candidates will have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and will be a good team player. You will be adaptable and able to take responsibility for getting tasks achieved in the timeframes required and will have a passion for your work and for doing a good job in support of your team and the greater organisation.
For additional information please contact Richard Taylor
- Agency: Taylorollinson
- Contact: Richard Taylor
- Posted: 26th April 2021
- Expires: 24th May 2021