We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Formulation to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation based in the Cheshire area. As the Senior Scientist - Formulation you will be responsible for
leading analytical and process studies for improvement of products.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced scientist with strong drug product / formulation experience to lead projects independently.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientist - Formulation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be leading analytical activities to support the characterisation of biologics. You will work on formulation methods including but not limited to HPLC, CD, UV, CE, FTIR, calorimetry)
2. You will support with the tech transfer of analytical methods utilising QbD principles.
3. You will lead independently Drug Product related projects.
4. As the Senior Scientist - Formulation you will review and improve working SOPs and technical documents within the department.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - Formulation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a biochemistry, chemistry, analytical sciences, pharmaceuticals etc. A PhD is advantageous but not essential.
2. Proven industry experience in pharmaceutical environment with strong experience in drug product development and formulation studies. Experience with biologics products is preferred.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC, CD, UV, CE, FTIR, DLS etc.
Key Words: Formulation / Drug Substance / Drug Product / Process Development / MSAT / Analytical / Characterisation / QbD / DoE / Project Leadership / Protein / Biologics
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634834
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 24th April 2021
- Expires: 22nd May 2021