CK Clinical is recruiting for a Commercial Analyst to join Boyd Consultants.
Boyds are a consultancy providing a wide range of expertise and skills central to the development of pharmaceutical and biotechnology medicinal products and medical devices. Working with early stage biotechs, medical device companies and universities, the team supports the development of advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs), small molecules and biologics across a wide range of therapeutic areas.
This will be a one year fixed term contract based at their offices in either Cambridge or Crewe, with some home working.
Base salary £30,000- £40,000.
As Commercial Analyst you will be heavily involved in all aspects of customer analysis, costings and forecasting and be instrumental in developing systems, processes, and reports. Initially this will involve a considerable amount of manual data entry and manipulation as systems and process are being developed.
Key duties will include:
- Working with Regulatory, Product Development, Medical and Clinical Operations in building cost/price proposals, ensuring all relevant costs are included
- Supporting the Contracts Manager to keep a track of tenders and help improve the visibility of tendering activities
- Working with the Marketing Consultant and CFO to develop the CRM system, enabling it to manage prospects and build a sales pipeline to better understand future client work
- Forecasting sales/activity identifying projects where overspends are likely
- Building detailed project plans per annex of work (Gantt charts, resource requirements, etc)
- Supporting the CFO in developing the monthly management report and KPIs
- Ensuring the accurate input of timesheets
- Supporting the CFO in calculating appropriate cost and charge rates for consultants and developing recharge mechanisms
As Commercial Analyst you will require:
- A 2:1 degree in numerate discipline
- Part qualified accountant
- Excellent data manipulation, analysis, and interpretation skills
- Experienced/Advanced Microsoft Excel user (pivot tables, sum-ifs, etc)
- Experience of working in life sciences in a consulting/service led/project management business would be highly desirable
- Working in a commercial finance or pricing role would be highly desirable
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50449 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 50449
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 23rd April 2021
- Expires: 21st May 2021