CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Officer to join a chemicals manufacturing company at their site based in Coventry on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is ISO9001 and ISO14001 accredited and they sell both nationally and internationally. Specialising in cleaning chemicals, they have seen growth over the last while and they now have a requirement for an regulatory affairs individual to join their veterinary health team. Reporting to the Technical Director, this person will be involved in the day to day, efficient functioning of the company\'s Veterinary Health operation as well as the continual improvement of appropriate aspects of the Veterinary Health operation by contribution to, and implementation of, agreed initiatives and activities. They invite applications from those suitable and we ask for salary expectations to be stated on application. This role is envisaged to be partly office-based and partly home-based after an initial induction period in the office.
The Regulatory Officer will be based at the company site in Coventry, easily commutable by road from surrounding areas including Leicester, Birmingham, Rugby, Nuneaton and more.
Veterinary Health Regulatory Officer Role:
After undergoing an induction programme and suitable period of on the job training, the Veterinary Health Regulatory Officer will inherit the responsibility of the company in meeting its requirements for regulatory (and, where appropriate, technical) excellence. The role relies on the efficient, methodical and highly organised management of all types of information relevant to the company\'s Veterinary Health products.
Your main duties will be:
- Production and maintenance of technical dossiers for product registration purposes.
- Management of registration projects interfacing with international registration authorities and customers.
- Organisation and administration of Veterinary Health regulatory and technical information.
- Supporting customers and potential customers through the provision of high quality, up to date regulatory and technical information relevant to products.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant scientific subject ? essential.
- Regulatory experience would be beneficial.
- Sound administration and information management skills.
- Meticulous with excellent attention to detail.
- Comfortable in problem solving, will show initiative and a confident decision maker.
- Professional with 1st class communication skills as this is a customer-facing role.
For more information or to apply for this Regulatory Manager position, please contact Victoria Walker on 01246 457702 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50460.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Victoria Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50460
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 23rd April 2021
- Expires: 21st May 2021