We are currently looking for a Mass Spec Expert - Metabolite Identification to join a leading CRO based in the Kent area. As the Mass Spec Expert - Metabolite Identification you will be part of the DMPK/biotransformation team where you will be involved in leading Met-ID studies focused on drug discovery.
This is a great opportunity for a DMPK / Mass Spec Scientist that have been working on drug discovery projects with a focus on metabolite identification (met-ID).
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Mass Spec Expert - Metabolite Identification will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform a variety of analytical tools focused on LCMS/ HPLC/ UV etc.
2. Provide excellent knowledge and interpretation of metabolite identification to a variety of drug discovery projects.
3. As the Mass Spec Expert - Metabolite Identification take the lead in designing new experiments and mentor junior members of the team.
4. You will be working closely with the wider DMPK team and you will be will be representing the company in potential client meetings.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Mass Spec Expert - Metabolite Identification we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Analytical, Organic or Medical Chemistry and ideally with a focused on DMPK studies. A PhD is advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience in a pharmaceutical / CRO environment.
3. A practical experience using LC/MS.
Keywords: DMPK / HPLC / UV / DMPK / LCMS / Mass Spec / Met-ID / Drug Discovery / Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Drug Discovery
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634827
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 23rd April 2021
- Expires: 21st May 2021