We are currently looking for a Analytical Scientist to join a leading company based in the Lancashire area, for an initial contract until 31st December 2021 (Potential for extension). As the Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for performing analytical development activities, performing protein based techniques including LCMS (Mass Spectrometry) and biophysical assays. This is an opportunity to join a fantastic company at a key phase in its development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform analytical development activities, performing protein based techniques including LCMS (Mass Spectrometry) and biophysical assays.
2. The Analytical Scientist will be a highly passionate individual with an interest in developing new analytical methods and technologies.
3. The Analytical Scientist will have a clear understanding of Regulatory requirements, adhere to SOPs and cGMP at all times.
4. Working knowledge of biophysical characterisation techniques, DLS (Dynamic Light Scattering) and analytical centrifugation would be hugely advantageous.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific related discipline (Ph.D. graduate or MSc/BSc with industry experience)
2. Proven laboratory experience, capability to adhere to SOP\'s and cGMP at all times.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with LCMS (Mass Spectrometry) and protein work is essential (Work with peptides could be considered).
Key Words: Analytical Development / Scientist / Research Scientist / Researcher / Analytical Scientist / Analytical Development Scientist / Mass Spectrometry / LCMS / Protein / Peptides / Biologics / Large Molecule / Biophysical / Biophysical development / Method Development / Liverpool / Merseyside / Lancashire
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Fabio Roque
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634833
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 23rd April 2021
- Expires: 21st May 2021