Migration Project Manager
Rate up to £350 a day
6 month contract
As a member of the Analytic Tools & Platforms (ATP) Centre of Excellence (CoE) team, part of the Digital organisation, this Senior Manager position has responsibility to:
1. Project manage a global Redshift to Snowflake migration project; and
2. Collaborate with global ATP colleagues for successful delivery of this project;
The position is part of a team where teamwork is paramount and involves working closely with the ATP Solution Engineering team, and other Digital organisations, to provide our colleagues with trusted and innovative solutions that empower them to draw business insights from data, to improve patient lives, deliver new medicines and pioneering care for the people who rely on us.
This position will be working on with Snowflake and Redshift database technologies. Experience of these is preferrable.
This position will require independent working and management of third-party partners/vendors to deliver high quality solutions to uncover insights with real business value in alignment with the technology strategy.
• Lead the delivery, manage and be responsible for the delivery of a global Redshift to Snowflake migration project, that maximise the value from data in answering business questions that accelerate the building of a healthier world and improve patient lives.
• Responsible for managing project priorities and the communication of project delivery dates, plans, budgets and project financial tracking to key stakeholders.
• Work collaboratively with the ATP Service Operations, ATP Solution Engineering and other Digital teams to deliver the project through building relationships.
• Serve as the first escalation and resolution point during the delivery of assigned projects.
• Maintain solid customer engagement with key stakeholders, including Digital colleagues.
Functional and Technical Skill Requirements:
• Generic Skills:
o Project management
o Supplier/Vendor management
• Interpersonal skills:
o Ability to work independently and as part of a team
o Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
o Working in a complex matrix organisation
• Business Intelligence & Data Warehouse technical skills:
o Data Warehousing (Redshift to Snowflake)
o Data Integration
Please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Luke Sandilands
- Reference: JO-2104-467110
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 23rd April 2021
- Expires: 21st May 2021