Senior CRA/Junior PM (No monitoring)
Salary: Circa 45k plus Car Allowance + Bonus
Are you currently a CRA looking to stop onsite monitoring?
Would you like to upskill into Clinical Project Management tasks?
Can you work collaboratively with cross-functional global teams?
If you have answered "Yes" to the above questions, then this may be the role for you!
We have an exciting new opportunity for a CRA with a minimum of 3 years' independent monitoring experience to join a growing, global pharmaceutical company. Working within their oncology division, you will be supporting the regional project manager with study management activities. This will involve remote monitoring of sites, managing vendors and working with cross-functional teams to ensure the delivery of key study milestones.
- Assist with the Clinical Lead with the management and delivery of oncology trials
- Vendor management
- Oversight of CRAs at site level
- Draft study documents (e.g., site manuals, monitoring manuals, Informed Consent Forms
(ICF), co-monitoring guidelines)
- Provide input into protocol / CRF review
- Minimum 3 years' independent monitoring experience within the UK
- Oncology therapy area experience
- Site management experience
- Ability to work cross-functionally with global teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Life Science Degree
This is a unique SCRA opportunity that doesn't require regular travel to sites and also provides exposure to Junior Project Management tasks. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, car allowance, bonus as well as flexible home-working. Due to current Covid19 restrictions, this role is currently fully home-based but will eventually require some presence in the office once it is safe to fo son.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to George.Danchie@cpl.com or call 0118 959 4990 for more information.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: George Danchie
- Reference: JO-2104-467101
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 23rd April 2021
- Expires: 21st May 2021