A growing FMCG manufacturer has an exciting opportunity for an NPD & Marketing Coordinator to join its team. You will assists the commercial team by coordinating projects, product development and services portfolio, roadmaps for Brand and OEM brands by providing marketing support as needed. This position will also coordinate general Marketing duties for the NPD group and Commercial team. You must have product and marketing experience, preferably in product lead FMCG type businesses.
The NPD Marketing Coordinator is a key element in driving growth across all markets and channels. You will assist with the delivery of NPD (New Product development) and NPI (New Product Introduction - Launch) . You will assist with the project management, communicating with all stakeholders. Managing the weekly and monthly meeting schedules and keeping department deliverables, to ensure new projects are OTIF. Exceptional planning, problem solving and interpersonal skills are key, and you will work with all internal departments to organise and manage multiple projects at a time.
What you do
- Manage all Brand NPD to launch by following the NPD process.
- Run monthly meetings with all stakeholders to ensure that projects are on track and support is given to any that are at risk.
- Coordinate internal NPD communications, which includes; project briefing, sales forecasting, coordinating lead-times, sample delivery, product specifications and marketing asset management.
- Update and monitor Project Management system.
- Organise NPD stage gate meetings with relevant key stakeholders, from initial concept Blue Sky thinking, through to market delivery.
- Handover of relevant project information to internal teams as required.
- Maintain all NPD related information up-to-date and organised.
- Attend the 3 and 6 month NPI evaluation meetings.
- Assist in the delivery of marketing materials and assets to e-commerce, marketplace and partner supply chain.
- From time to time, present successful projects to the company and Board.
Are you experienced?
- Minimum 2 years product and marketing experience, preferably in product lead FMCG type businesses.
- Good project management skills.
- An excellent understand of organisational collaboration and commercial culture.
- Able to communicate across departments at all levels.
- Resilient, determined and able to work under pressure.
- A problem solving mentality.
- Be part of a company that wants to make a difference to the lives of smokers.
- The ability to influence a successful business and professionalise the NPD and Marketing process.
- Develop your skills in a number of marketing and commercial roles.
- Flexible working hours.
- Be part of a young and exciting team.
- A competitive salary.
- A great opportunity to progress your career, get recognition within a Private Equity backed business, as we continue to go from strength to strength at a genuinely exciting time.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6882
- Posted: 23rd April 2021
- Expires: 21st May 2021