We are currently looking for a QC Technician - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Technician - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring you will be responsible for supporting the activities of the GMP Quality Control Laboratories. You will ensure that the manufacturing centre meets the standards and expectations of its key stakeholders, regulatory authorities and potential collaborators.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Technician - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform both viable and non-viable environmental monitoring in classified areas of the manufacturing centre.
2. As the QC Technician you may be expected to perform testing for biosafety e.g. endotoxin testing as well as standard microbiological laboratory analysis.
3. You will also support raw material sampling activity and ensure it is undertaken to GMP and in accordance with collaborator requirements.
4. Additionally, as the QC Technician, you will participate in Out of Trend, Out of Specification and Deviation management events associated with QC activity and assist in reporting and management of such events.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Technician - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology or Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in microbiology or an aseptic biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in accordance with GMP.
Key Words: Microbiology / Microbiologist / QC / Quality Control / Technician / Cell Therapy / Gene Therapy / Viable / Non-viable / Environmental Monitoring / cGMP / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / Endotoxin / Bioburden / Aseptic / Sterility / Life Sciences / Biopharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634666
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 23rd April 2021
- Expires: 21st May 2021