Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to join an exciting blockchain technology start up enabling enterprise to bridge the divide between digital decentralized technologies and the transfer and trade of physical goods. This is a permanent remote position.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide analysis in financial and related matters.
Other duties will include to:
· Work with the finance team to develop and maintain financial forecasts for the business assessing risks and opportunities in actual results vs. forecasts
· Prepare and automate monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages, including detailed variance explanations against budget and forecast to understand performance drivers
· Support strategic business decision-making through financial modeling and analysis, including ad-hoc modeling and analysis
· Support the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes including development of financial metric models, department specific budgets, and related KPI analysis
· Partner with Accounting to ensure accurate accruals and adherence to accounting policies.
· Ad-hoc reporting, analysis, and special projects as needed.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
· You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) educated to degree level
· Experience in a comparable role
· Excel and modeling wizard
· Experience working within a hyper growth start-up environment
· Strong reporting skills and an analytical mindset
· Ambitious and desire to work in fast paced growth environment
· Collaborative / Team player with excellent communication skills
Please quote reference 50423 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Alex Tosney
- Phone: 01246 457718
- Reference: 50423
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 23rd April 2021
- Expires: 21st May 2021