This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Regulatory Affairs Officer to join a well - established organisation based in the South West of London area.
The role will be to provide regulatory affairs support to the business, helping to implement GHS / CLP and REACH.
The role will involve:
- Ensuring compliance with EU regulations and requirements relating to the development, manufacture and supply of chemical products.
- Develop and manage 'library’ of technical specifications.
- Interpretation of information to enable the team to provide guidance within the organisation and to customers.
- Maintaining a relationship with regulatory authorities to keep the company and its clients up to date with current and forthcoming regulations.
- Managing data for notification of products.
- It is essential that successful candidate have a good understanding of legislation, REACH, CLP and Safety data sheets.
The ideal candidate will have:
- BSc in Chemistry or related discipline
- Previous experience of compliance and product development within the Chemical or lubricant industry.
- Excellent communication skills and time management skills.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Key skills: Regulatory affairs, chemical registrations, hazard assessment, risk assessment, GHS, CLP, REACH
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: H-LW
Website: ST Recruitment
- Updated: 23rd April 2021
- Expires: 21st May 2021