CK Group are working with a multinational provider of analytical services to recruit a Nutrition Scientist, who will provide consultancy services to their client companies related to food, nutritional and dietary intakes. This role can be office based, or remote working, and international candidates are encouraged to apply.
Nutrition Scientist Role:
The purpose of this role is to manage and deliver on projects for the Food & Nutrition dietary intakes group to meet client needs. Dietary intake assessments are a pivotal component of the risk assessment process, as such, the role involves co-ordinating with multiple stakeholders, internally and externally. An ability to develop a strategic approach and contribute robust scientific arguments based on the latest scientific data is crucial for the role holder.
- Provide statistical expertise to support the company?s internal capability on food intake programming using nutrition surveys and to develop and implement novel methods of analysing dietary intake data based on the latest scientific knowledge.
- Develop novel intake strategies based on latest statistical/scientific methodologies to assess dietary exposure to components of interest.
- Advise clients according to current regulatory and scientific requirements.
- Review reports detailing the purpose, methods, results, limitations and conclusions of dietary intake assessments.
- Prepare proposals and promotional packages for potential clients.
- Generate and assist with marketing ideas, e.g. writing blogs, LinkedIn updates, preparation of scientific posters, publication of findings in scientific journals to increase the organisation\' visibility as leaders in the dietary intakes field.
To be considered for the position, you should have the following skills and expertise:
- Masters or Ph.D. in a relevant Nutrition, Food Science or statistical discipline.
- Hands on experience in the area dietary exposure modelling.
- Experience with statistical software packages (e.g., SAS, SPSS) and food consumption datasets.
For more information or to apply for this Nutrition Scientist position, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3706486 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50409.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sarah Farrow
- Phone: 0191 384 8906
- Reference: 50409
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd April 2021
- Expires: 20th May 2021