CK Group are recruiting for a Development Chemist to join an inks manufacturing company based near Grantham, on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is an established inks manufacturer now looking for a Development Chemist to join their team. As a Development Chemist, the main purpose of your role will be to develop the company\'s range of both water-based and solvent-based inks. The company is looking to offer a salary in the region of circa £20,000 - £25,000 per annum, depending on experience.
This Development Chemist role is located at the company\'s site near Grantham. It is accessible by road from surrounding areas including Newark, Nottingham, Melton Mowbray etc.
Development Chemist Role:
You will be responsible for the following:
- Formulation, mixing and blending of inks.
- Development of other products as necessary (e.g. adhesives).
- Analysis of said products.
- Customer liaison.
- Completion of development projects to deadlines.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified to BSc, or have equivalent experience, in Chemistry or another relevant subject
- Experience of working in a laboratory in industry, ideally in a formulations chemistry role.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50464.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sarah Farrow
- Phone: 0191 384 8906
- Reference: 50464
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd April 2021
- Expires: 20th May 2021