Job Title: QA Compliance Officer
Employment Term: Permanent
Salary: Up to £30,000
SRG are working with a leading supplier of FMCG products who specialise in the production of Personal care, cosmetic and pharmaceutical products. Due to an increase in workload, they are currently looking for a QA Compliance Officer to join their quality team. The main purposes of this role is to ensure that all pharma batch papers are reviewed, and any corrections are verified and meet regulatory expectations before closure.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful company who are passionate and proud of the work they do. Set in an Idyllic surroundings, this position offers the opportunity to join a leading company who are have high values and an incredibly supportive culture.
- Review and evaluate any pharma related documents before submission for final QP approval i.e. batch records
- Compile Product Quality Reviews (PQR) and evaluate data to coordinate wider team evaluation when needed
- Support on any root cause analysis of all pharma quality investigations
- Create quality assurance policies and procedures as required and interpret and implement where/when needed
- Evaluate all quality assurance standards and implement changes internally if required
- Identify training needs and organise GMP training when needed
- Carry out any other reasonable projects/duties determined by the Quality Manager
- Degree or equivalent in a science/engineering subject i.e. pharmaceutical science
- Experience working within a QA role in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in working with batch release documentation and Product Quality Reviews (PQR)
- Good knowledge and experience of working within a GMP environment
- Hands on experience working with both paper based and digital based QMS would be advantageous
- Able to hand multiple demands and changes in priority of workload
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills and able to list, discuss and advise
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Emma on 0161 868 2222.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2160066
- Posted: 22nd April 2021
- Expires: 20th May 2021