A brilliant opportunity for a Scientist to join a fast growing and successful Contract Research Organisation based in North Yorkshire.
Job Title: Scientist 1
Location: North Yorkshire
SRG are working with an expanding and successful biotechnological contract research organisation based in the North Yorkshire. Due to the increase in workload, a new opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated bio-assay scientist to join a new and rapidly expanding analytics department. You will be responsible for supporting analytical setup of ELISA and carrying out testing on finished products.
- Setting up and carrying out ELISA on finished products as well as method validation/development
- Reporting OOS and OOT results and investigating deviations/atypical results
- Performing RCA and implement effective CAPA actions
- Understanding and collating data to later write up into final reports
- Updating all SOPs into ensure they are current and inline within regulations
- Working on several projects simultaneously for a range of different customers
- Working within a regulated laboratory setting (ISO 9001/GMP)
- Understanding health and safety and standard of procedures within the laboratory
- Minimum 2 years of experience in running bioassays i.e. ELISA
- Technical expertise in ELISA design and execution.
- Experience in validation and method development.
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform RCA.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, be able to work under pressure to deliver success within fixed timeframes.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills and a flexible approach to changing priorities
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Emma on 0161 868 2222.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
Keywords: biotechnology, biopharmaceutical, antibody, protein, purification, ELISA, Western blot, bioassays, bioanalysis, bioanalytical, method development, method validation
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2160067
- Posted: 22nd April 2021
- Expires: 20th May 2021