CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate to join a Research Organisation focused in the development and manufacture of advanced therapies in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries at their site based in London on a part time contract basis (roughly 2-3 days per week).
The role involves:
- Responsible for the set-up, monitoring, and close-out of clinical trial sites in the UK. With particular focus on London, Oxford and Cambridge regions.
- Trial start up activities; ethics submissions, site feasibility, site contract negotiations, supporting vendor selection, and development of study tools.
- Monitoring includes site selection/qualification, routine monitoring, and site close-out visits conducted per the Monitoring Plan.
- Produce accurate and complete monitoring reports
- Verifying compliance with the Clinical Trial Protocol, GCP, and other relevant requirements at the sites.
- Life sciences or nursing degree
- Min 2 years working as a CRA, monitoring across all types of visits - feasibility, initiation, monitoring and close out.
- ATMP or Oncology experience preferred
- Familiar with UK regulatory environment and NHS operational requirements.
- Client facing, and customer service experience/skills.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50461.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 50461
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd April 2021
- Expires: 20th May 2021