CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Senior Category Manager to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Ware on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Regulatory Affairs Senior Category Manager role will be based at our clients site in Ware, Hertfordshire.
Up to £77.00 per hour Umbrella.
Regulatory Affairs Senior Category Manager Role:
- Acts as a Business Partner and provides regulatory advice across sub-Category/significant portfolio on all aspects of drug/cosmetic/devices/foods and supplements (dependent on category) development and regulatory requirements, both current and future.
- Provides regulatory path to market/claims for a sub-category/significant portfolio of products. Develops novel regulatory strategies and influences approaches in order to secure competitive approvals and speed to market in conjunction with LOC/Region regulatory teams.
- Communicates, influences and negotiates effectively with cross-functional internal and external groups at all levels.
- May lead an efficient and well-motivated small team; including effective people development.
- Ensure appropriate prioritization and resourcing of projects and delivery of high-quality regulatory files to agreed timelines
- Leads non-product related activities, both in the function and cross functionally, in order to direct new policy or pioneer new processes or improvements to the company?s competitive advantage.
- BA or BSc in Life Science/Pharmaceutically-related science (Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Biology, Medical Engineering) or preferably RAC, Masters (MBA, MS, MA), or PhD/PharmD/JD QP in any of the above fields.
- 8 plus years\' experience in Regulatory Affairs.
- Previous experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50462.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 50462
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 11th May 2021
- Expires: 8th June 2021