CK Group are recruiting for a Global Study Manager (GSM) to join a world leading pharmaceutical company who are based in Hertfordshire on a 12 month contract basis.
This role can be fully homebased but you must be available to travel to the office for any meetings required.
Global Study Manager Role:
This role will work in the early phase area of the business. A background in early phase operations and broad therapy area experience would be desirable. Therapeutic area experience in Immunology, infectious disease, neurology or Ophthalmology is preferred, but open to other TAs.
This role will be inside IR35, so working options PAYE (Up to £355 per day) and Umbrella (up to £470 per day) are available for the right experience.
- Provide direction and leadership to one or more global study management teams.
- Contribute to the development and management of the study timelines, budget, risk and quality plans.
- Provide clinical operations expertise to ensure operational feasibility and delivery.
- Provide day to day operational management of CROs and vendors to ensure delivery against contracted scope of work.
- Life Sciences degree or substantial Clinical Research experience.
- Good knowledge of ICH GCP is essential.
- Proven Trial Management (at least 3 years) experience within a global setting is essential.
- Vendor and CRO management experience.
- Operational leadership experience.
- Growth mindset and patient centric in decision making.
- Experienced contractor who can work autonomously.
For more information or to apply for these Global Study Manager (GSM) positions, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 50459.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephen Lord
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 50459
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 21st April 2021
- Expires: 19th May 2021