CK Group are recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Watford on a contract basis for 3 months.
Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
This Customer Service Advisor role will be based at our clients site in Watford, Hertfordshire.
£11.97 per hour PAYE.
Customer Service Advisor Role:
- Provide excellent customer service and support to internal and external customers (Health Care Professionals) for orders, loans and general enquiries.
- Ensure all requests are prioritised, organised and processed accurately and on time; within agreed KPI targets at a minimum.
- Actively promote products, services, promotions and company events to Health Care Professionals during relevant customer interactions.
- A-Levels or 2 years experience working in a customer care environment.
- Minimum of 2 years SAP experience.
- Good telephone manner.
- Excellent organisational skills & attention to detail.
- Fluent in English, verbal & written.
For more information or to apply for this Customer Service Advisor position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50458.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 50458
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 21st April 2021
- Expires: 19th May 2021