CK Technical are working with a medical device company to recruit for an Associate Project Manager. This is an exciting opportunity supporting the roll out of new COVID related testing products.
This role is based in Southampton.
Associate Project Manager Role:
As an Associate Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, organising, and directing specific projects within the organisation.
You will be required to:
- Take an active, hands on approach to managing their projects.
- Be capable of overseeing all aspects of project planning and execution.
- Ensure key deliverables are well managed and delivered on time and within budget.
- Organise themselves, personnel, tasks, budgets and material resources.
- Degree level qualification.
- Experience working as Junior Project Manager/Assistant Project Manager in support of a Program Lead.
- Direct experience coordinating personnel and material resources.
- Competent user of project management software.
For more information or to apply for this Associate Project Manager position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50456.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Emily Mills
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50456
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 22nd April 2021
- Expires: 20th May 2021