Are you an experienced Controls Technician looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Controls Technician to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the North Wales area.
As the Maintenance Controls Technician, you will be responsible for the support and maintenance of all automation systems on site and be the Subject Matter Experience for process control systems (ISA 95 level 1&2).
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Maintenance Controls Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for providing technical hardware, software and coding support to ensure systems and equipment are maintained to meet performance requirements. This includes; supporting equipment breakdowns, root cause analysis investigations and support CSV for site computerised systems.
2. You will be required to create, maintain and execute automation maintenance procedures for equipment / computerised systems and develop training methods and plans to be used to train members of the engineering team and across functions.
3. As the Maintenance Controls Technician, you will ensure all activities and documentation is fully compliant with cGMP and maintained in an inspection-ready condition. You will own quality actions for failed / out of specification maintenance tasks and be a part Quality processes such as CAPA, UE, Change Controls and internal auditing.
4. Additionally, you will also carry out planned, corrective and breakdown maintenance and be involved in the reliability processes such as RCM, RCA, FMEA etc. You will have ownership of key equipment site sub-systems as required, ensuring a thorough understanding and expertise of the allocated equipment / system.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Maintenance Controls Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1.HNC degree in automation or a related engineering field and substantial experience in configuring and maintaining programmable electronic systems used for process control is essential for this role.
2. Proven industry experience with Siemens PLC/HMI and SCADA configuration and maintenance is also essential for the position of Maintenance Controls Technician. Additionally, you will need to be conversant with regulatory expectations together with the latest developments and automation issues within the global pharmaceutical industry (GAMP5, FDA 21 CFR11, EU ANNEX 11).
3. Experience and involvement with successful Pre-Approval Inspection or equivalent regulatory audit involving Programmable Electronic Systems is desirable.
Key Words: Maintenance Controls Technician | Automation | Engineering | PLC | GMP | Biopharmaceutical | Programming | Computer Systems Validation | Qualification
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634472
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 21st April 2021
- Expires: 19th May 2021