CK Group are recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager to join a long established manufacturer of OTC medicinal products and independent UK pharmaceutical company at their site in Kempston, Bedford on a permanent basis.
Having been established almost 60 years ago, this company focuses on researching and development novel treatments.
This role is located in Kempston, Bedford.
Supply chain manager Role:
- Work collaboratively to improve the Supply Chain planning process from raw material and packaging procurement, through to the delivery of finished goods to our distribution centres.
- Ensure correct levels of finished goods, raw materials and packaging are always available.
- Establish, develop and maintain a secure, reliable supplier base for all materials used in the manufacturing environs.
- Develop, implement and support Supply Chain functions and processes as an integral part of the Company\'s ERP system.
- Recruit, train, manage and develop both direct reports and others, as required.
- Assist the Head of Purchasing & Supply, as required
As Supply Chain Manager you will require:
- Previous experience of Supply Chain management planning, purchasing, forecasting, inventory control - within a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to handle a broad range of responsibilities and multiple priorities and projects.
- Extensive experience of Supply Chain planning in ERP, coupled with excellent IT skills.
- The ability to lead, manage and motivate a team.
For more information or to apply for this Supply chain manager position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246457730 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50455.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Emily Mills
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50455
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 21st April 2021
- Expires: 19th May 2021