CK Group are recruiting for an Associate Director Clinical Operations to join a highly innovative biotechnology company based in Oxford on a permanent basis. This role would be office based 3 day per week post pandemic.
The main purpose of the role will be to lead the execution of clinical development of the company\'s assets in assigned portfolio. Deliver clinical proof of concept and create a package ready for licensing or to move into phase III for their lead compound.
- Execution and delivery of the clinical trials supporting the clinical development plan of assigned portfolio within agreed time, quality and budgetary parameters.
- Contributes to strategy discussions for proposed clinical trials within assigned portfolio
- Lead the process to identify and resolve operational issues and drive delivery through internal or external partners (Alliance partners, Clinical Research Organizations (CROs), vendors and Academic Research Organizations).
- Oversee vendor management as well as compliance and governance of assigned portfolio.
- Provides training, mentoring and support to the Clinical Operations team and other departments as required.
- A biomedical science degree (or other appropriate proven qualification/education/experience).
- Extensive proven ability of managing budgets, management of multiple global projects and process improvement.
- Track record of running multiple trials internationally and across different indications.
- Extensive experience of protocol development and contributions to clinical development planning.
- Strong oncology clinical trials operational knowledge
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Sam Whyley-Smith on 01246 580040 or emai email@example.com Please quote reference 50288 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sam Whyley-Smith
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50288
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 21st April 2021
- Expires: 19th May 2021