CK Group are recruiting for a QA Releaser to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Stockport on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement.
This QA Releaser role will be based at our clients site in Stockport.
Hourly £18.43phr PAYE.
6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm
QA Releaser Role:
- To undertake and successfully complete an in-house competency assessment programme for the release of manufactured products.
- Release of manufactured products according to defined procedures.
- Perform \'in-process\' checks, report and report any errors according to defined procedures.
- Communicate with the warehouse team in regards to timings of released products to ensure efficient dispatch.
- Experience with Batch review
- Ability to complete records accurately and with sufficient detail using Good Documentation Practice
- Good understanding of the compounding process (essential)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- Experience working in an aseptic environment (desirable)
For more information or to apply for this QA Releaser position, please contact Hannah on 01246 457711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50450.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hannah Oakley
- Phone: 01438870022
- Reference: 50450
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 21st April 2021
- Expires: 19th May 2021