CK Group are recruiting for four Resin Mixing Operators to join a speciality chemicals company at their site based in Heanor on a contract basis for 6 - 12 months initially.
Our client is an advanced materials and speciality chemical company focused on the manufacture of composites.
This Resin Mixing Operator role will be based at our clients site in Heanor, Derbyshire.
£9.06phr, plus 33% shift allowance, plus overtime
Earlys (Days), Monday to Friday, 05:50-14:05 = 37 *Paid break 1000-1020
Afternoons, Monday to Friday, 13:50-21:00 = 35.75 hours *Paid break 1700-1720
Nights, Monday to Thursday, 20:50-06:05 = 40.75 *Paid break 0130-0150
*A paid break of 20 minutes is applicable to each shift.
Total average hours worked:- 38.17 over 3 weeks.
Resin Mixing Operator Role:
- Responsible for the quality of the products within your designated production area (inspection training will be given
- Test operations of machinery including safety circuits periodically
- Set up/changeover machines
- Maintain routine production paperwork as well as digital spreadsheets
- Good time management, self-motivation, numerate and accurate. Good computer skills.
- A working knowledge of working with hazardous goods (desirable)
- Ability to work under pressure
- A reasonable degree of physical stamina and strength to be able to work in a fast moving production environment
- Ability to read and understand standard operating procedures
For more information or to apply for this Resin Mixing Operator position, please contact Hannah Oakley on 01438 457711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50447.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hannah Oakley
- Phone: 01438870022
- Reference: 50447
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 21st April 2021
- Expires: 19th May 2021