CK Clinical are recruiting for an Associate, Clinical Project Manager to join a highly innovative biotechnology company at their site based in Oxford on a contract basis for 6 months initially.
Our client is a highly innovative clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on developing novel therapies for the treatment of cancers. With a number of phase I, II and III studies planned for 2020 our client is looking to expand the Clinical Project Management team.
The role is based at our client\'s site in Oxford which is easily commutable from anywhere in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex and West London.
The main purpose of the role will be to support the project management team to:
- Manage and provide oversight if global clinical trials & essential document management.
- Maintain study level story board for critical timeline oversight.
- Vendor management (set up, track and issue resolution).
- Track study data as well as trial status and trial progress update reports to the project manager.
- Evaluate PI oversight, subject safety and study processes.
To succeed in this role, you will be an experienced CRA who has operated at Senior CRA, Lead CRA or Principle CRA level with an interested in clinical project management or a Junior Clinical Project Manager/Associate Clinical Project Management with an interest to progress your career within biotech.
Aside from a competitive salary this position offers excellent opportunity to progress your career working closely with a highly experienced clinical project management team.
Quote job ref 50432.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Russell Oakley
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 50432
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 21st April 2021
- Expires: 19th May 2021