Julia Day at CK Clinical is looking for a Pharmacovigilance Project Manager to join a small but growing consultancy. The role is offered on a permanent basis and is home based.
The PV/Project Manager will provide leadership, management, general oversight and direction for all PV projects, including but not limited to clinical drug safety and post-marketing pharmacovigilance, clinical endpoint adjudication, and data safety monitoring committee management. The PV Manager will also be responsible to
- Provide leadership, management, general oversight and direction for all PV projects, including but not limited to:
o clinical drug safety and post-marketing pharmacovigilance,
o clinical endpoint adjudication,
o data safety monitoring committee management.
- Ensure client satisfaction, project team management and communication, quality, adequate resource planning and allocation, and financial performance.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and communication between consultancy, designated Vendors/sub-contractors and the Sponsor/Client/MAH and be accountable for performance of the entire team assigned on that project.
- Degree in Pharmacy, Nursing, Life Science, or other health-related field, or equivalent qualification
- Demonstrable knowledge of drug safety and the drug development processes
- Experience in evaluation of safety data and the preparation of safety reports
- Leadership skills ? ability to build effective project teams
- Ability to gain trust and confidence with a variety of clients
Please quote reference 50337 in all correspondence.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julia Day
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 50337
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 21st April 2021
- Expires: 19th May 2021