We are currently looking for a Senior Project Scientist - Bioprocess to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior Project Scientist - Bioprocess you will be responsible for managing studies and experiments to support the R&D projects, while managing team members directly and through matrix management.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Project Scientist - Bioprocess will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead the design and evaluation of work plans to achieve goals allocated by the Lead Project Scientist and Head of Bioprocess, ensuring project work is prioritised in line with company goals and targets.
2. As the Senior Project Scientist - Bioprocess you will be responsible for supporting activities in production, QC, QA, regulatory, marketing and clinical as required.
3. You will be responsible for the development and optimisation of new methods for processes, then subsequently designing and planning experimental studies.
4. The Senior Project Scientist will be expected to maintain compliance, observing all GMP and GLP protocols when required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Project Scientist - Bioprocess we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in Bioprocessing R&D.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with protein purification and chromatography e.g. AKTA
Key Words: Bioprocess / Bioprocessing / USP / DSP / Downstream / Purification / Filtration / Chromatography / AKTA / TFF / GLP / GMP / Good Laboratory Practice / Good Manufacturing Practice / Life Sciences / Biopharmaceuticals / Pharmaceuticals / R&D / Development / Research.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634588
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 21st April 2021
- Expires: 19th May 2021