CK Science are recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join a manufacturing company in the chemical industry at their site based in Sheffield on a permanent basis.
Our client is family run business who are world leaders in the manufacture and supply of carbon-based products.
Laboratory Technician Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Assisting R&D staff with new product developments.
- Testing of products using a wide range of analytical techniques (e.g., XRD, SEM and particle size analysis).
- Working to strict quality protocols using standard laboratory practices and SOPs.
- Reporting of work in a timely and accurate manner.
- General maintenance of laboratory areas and equipment.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree in Materials Science or related discipline.
- Previous experience of working in a busy industrial laboratory environment preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
- Good computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organisational skills and a proven ability to prioritise workload and deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to liaise effectively with various departments across the group.
For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Technician position, please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 4577223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50383.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natalie Wood
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50383
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 20th April 2021
- Expires: 18th May 2021