CK Group are recruiting for a Statistician to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stevenage on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Statistician role will be based at our client?s site in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
Up to £92.42 per hour Umbrella.
- Providing statistical input to the design, analysis, reporting and interpretation of clinical studies.
- Influencing clinical development plans, regulatory and commercial strategies.
- Building and maintaining effective strategic working relationships with internal and external partners to meet business needs.
- Identifying, developing and implementing novel statistical methodologies in support of medicines development.
- End-to-end project support model ensures that our statisticians have the opportunity to work across the entire range of drug development, from early clinical development, to registration and marketed product support.
- Masters/PhD in statistics or related field.
- Oncology experience.
- Experience utilizing Bayesian methods and techniques.
- Practical understanding of statistical modelling and its application to real world clinical problems.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Relevant experience as a statistician in a clinical trial setting in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Track record of strong statistical contributions and accomplishments in clinical drug development, with a broad knowledge of all phases of drug development (pre-clinical; Phase I-IV).
For more information or to apply for this Oncology Principal Statistician position, please contact Dennis on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50448.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Dennis Beltman
- Phone: 01438 870027
- Reference: 50448
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 21st April 2021
- Expires: 19th May 2021