CK Group are recruiting for a Synthetic Chemist, to join a speciality chemical manufacturing company on a 6 month contract.
Our client is an independent manufacturer and distributor of raw materials, ingredients and specialty chemicals for the life sciences and performance chemicals sectors.
This position will be based at their site in Haverhill .
Synthetic Chemist Role:
As a Synthetic Chemist you will be responsible for carrying out experiments and analysis to produce and characterise target materials within the new product development process.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Scale up ranging from 0.1 grams to >5 kilograms.
- Contribute ideas for new molecules and solutions and processes to be researched to produce such molecules.
- Contribute to the development of standard operating procedures for new products undergoing scale up and going onto full scale production.
To be considered for the position you should have the following skills and experience:
- MSc qualified (or possess equivalent laboratory experience) in chemistry or another relevant subject.
- 1 ? 2 years? experience working in synthetic chemistry.
- Practical Multi-step and multiple reaction synthetic organic chemistry competence.
- Analytical and compound characterisation skills.
For more information or to apply for this Synthetic Chemist position, please contact Jade Stirk on 0191 3848906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50438.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jade Stirk
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 50438
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 20th April 2021
- Expires: 18th May 2021