CK Group are recruiting for Pharmacists to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in St Albans on a contract basis for 6 months. One full time and one bank staff.
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement.
This Bank Pharmacist role will be based at our clients site in St Albans, Hertfordshire.
£22.50 per hour PAYE.
- Ensure efficiency and completeness in prescription processing and dispensing.
- Oversight of all record keeping and licensing to guarantee accuracy and compliance with state and federal pharmacy regulations.
- Review, update and adhere to pharmacy protocols and procedures to maintain compliance with all applicable regulatory agency regulations.
- Provide pharmaceutical services deemed necessary, i.e. patient counselling, drug utilization review.
- Report prescription audit results and trending on monthly basis.
- B.S. or PharmD from accredited School of Pharmacy.
- An active pharmacy license in good standing is required.
- Job experience in Drug Distribution preferred.
- Candidates must have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
For more information or to apply for this Pharmacist position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 50446.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50446
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 20th April 2021
- Expires: 18th May 2021