CK Group are recruiting for a Stability Analyst to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Barnard Castle initially on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Stability Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Barnard Castle, County Durham.
Up to £22.73 per hour Umbrella, including shift allowance.
Double Days Shift: (weekly rotation)
6:00 am till 1:45 pm ? morning.
2:45 pm till 10:00 pm ? late shift.
Stability Analyst Role:
- Test products using a range of techniques such as ph, viscosity, appearance, HPLC etc.
- Production and review of valid stability testing data.
- Maintain high standards of Health and Safety (H&S) and Good Control of Laboratory Practice (GCLP) in all aspects of laboratory operations.
- Carry out routine equipment maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment following approved methods and procedures.
- Laboratory investigations, contribute to the design, implementation and completion. Compliance with company standards.
- Qualification in a chemistry based subject.
- Practical experience in using analytical techniques and an awareness of GMP would be an advantage.
For more information or to apply for this Stability Analyst position, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50445.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Heather Deagle
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 50445
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 20th April 2021
- Expires: 18th May 2021